Monday 23 August 2010

Welcome

Hello ^_^ 


I am KoNeko aka Neko. I live in "sunny" england ^_^ and well i am a very average boring person :/ My favourite place to be in the seaside, i love collecting shell's and playing in the sea. The ocean is my favourite place and everything that lives in it is a big insperation to me, it's such a amazing world down there.
My favorite musical is the little mermaid, the music inspires me to create and follow my dreams, but i wouldn't get all that way without my Squishy =^.^= Meow (cat) and my Kiseki :] <3 in their own ways the encourage me and give me the support i need to help me on my way. My kiseki has got me so far in life in the past 2 years now and i wouldn't change him for the world. so that's a little bit about me and my life.


Here is my blog for my creativity side. 


On here you will find jewellery i make and any other little bits and bats and some photos i take and things that inspire me.


I hope you get inspired by the things i make and write about on here as much as the creations inspired me :]


Neko <3 xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment